• Delivering full integrated briefs across all projects and clients and overseeing all touch points required.
• Managing 3rd party partners to deliver across all digital, media, production, and activation platforms.
• Overseeing all overall campaign deliverables across client accounts.
• Reviewing and managing all client accounts according to strategies developed.
• Advising clients on new technologies, creative inspiration, and additional media support.
• Managing an account executive service team to deliver against client expectations.
Customer Relationship Management:
• Continuously develop the strategic direction of the accounts to ensure communication of directional changes to the team.
• Develop, grow, and maintain the client relationships.
• Provide pro-active solutions for the client’s needs and develop a thorough knowledge of the client’s business and competitors.
• Be a respected partner in managing and growing the client’s business.
• Ensure strategic understanding of client’s strategy and operational requirements and communicate that back to the team.
• To understand various client and consumer needs to ensure effective advertising that is mutually beneficial to client and agency profitability especially when based in various countries.
• Provision of expertise and expert knowledge to client requirements.
• Assist the client with the development and management of an appropriate communication strategy.
• Motivate the client service and broader team to achieve all client objectives.
• Present and sell all campaigns to clients and generate new ideas and thinking.
• Coordination of internal resources to ensure effective delivery.
• Effective management of unforeseen incidents.
• Deliver a high service of client satisfaction, measuring this through feedback surveys, responses to campaigns and continuously adapting and adjusting approaches to benefit the client’s needs.
• Responsible for agency output (media recommendations, concepts, quotes, electronic material)
• Inspiring and driving creative excellence.
• Facilitate growth of existing client portfolio.
• Procure additional income from existing clients where possible and seek additional outside opportunities.
• Budget control, forecasting and income budgets.
• Billing and payment recons.
• Achieving agency quarterly targets.
• Monthly management reporting, departmental reporting, and case studies.
• Maintaining contact reports, status meetings, minutes, marketing communications, competitive summary reports.
• Overall management, leadership, development & motivation of Client Service team and direct reports.
• Resource planning, ensuring right numbers and skills at the correct time and place.
• Managing team productivity, efficiency, and capacity to ensure client delivery.
• Departmental inductions and orientation of new employees.
Skills and Qualities:
• Good leadership qualities.
• Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
• Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
• High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
• Ability to hit set company targets
• 3-8 years experience